Fixed the bugs we did. Better we made it. =;)-
v1.21 is here! (yes, including for 64-bit Office!).
This entry was posted on March 17, 2015, 11:38 am and is filed under Programming, Rubberduck, VBA. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 690 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.