- VBA4All.com – Top notch blog about Visual Basic for Applications.
- Code Review – Stack Exchange site focused on peer reviews. I probably spend more time here than I should.
- CPearson.com – Must read site for any VBA dev.
- 2013 VBA Language Reference – Up to date developers reference
- VB6 Developer’s Reference – Lots of relevant nuggets here that you won’t find in the latest documents.
- RetailCoder – Another VBA blog. He’s been doing some very interesting things.
Open Source Projects I Contribute To:
- Rubberduck VBA Editor Add-In
- Task List
- Code Analysis
- Fully Integrated Unit Testing Framework (without boiler plate code!)
- An improved Project Explorer that goes beyond your files and right down into your code.
VBEX is a toolbox of useful native VBA classes and modules. The most interesting of which is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility library. VBEX acts as a library of code to be referenced from (or imported into) your projects.
Every programmer needs a Rubberduck! Rubberduck is a COM Add-In for the VBA IDE that makes VBA development even more enjoyable. Features include: